Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga classes offer a true immersion into your physical and mental self. The unique blend of yoga traditions and philosophies emphasize the flow of breath while moving with strength and grace from pose to pose, all in a heated environment. Modern yogi and founder, Baron Baptiste, stresses the principle of adaptation. Both aspiring and advanced yogis, young and old, can modify each posture and create their own individual experience. The result is a yoga practice that rinses and detoxifies the mind and body, while building strength and flexibility on and off the mat.
All Levels & Hour of Power
Hour of Power (60min), and All Levels Power Vinyasa (75 – 90min) classes are energizing, challenging and powerful classes that provide a thorough experience of Baptiste Yoga™ highlighting asana, meditation and inquiry. Expect to move, sweat, breathe, and leave transformed!
Power Yoga Basics
Based upon the same sequence in our All Levels classes, Power Yoga Basics (75 – 90min) slows down the pace and focuses on the fundamentals of Baptiste Yoga™ including the physical form of the poses and the movement of breath. Whether you are brand new to Baptiste Yoga™ or have been practicing for years, expect several “ah-ha moments” that will shift your understanding and appreciation of the practice forever.
Sculpt and strengthen your abdominal muscles to create more stability in your asana practice and lightness in your everyday. This 20 minute core intensive is the perfect compliment to your full asana practice.
A 30 minute class that includes two guided meditations intended to ground, relax, create clarity and set a breathing rhythm to support a powerful asana practice.
- Bring a mat, towel & water.
- New students should arrive 15-20 minutes early to register and get settled.
- Ask questions! The staff and teachers are there to support you.
- Occasionally the teacher may introduce partner work or pause for a teaching moment to deepen your understanding of the practice. We encourage a willingness to try on something new.
- Take a Power Yoga Basics Class. If you’re new to yoga or heated yoga, try a basics class offered at both studios. For times, check the schedule.
- Please turn cell phones off or in the lobby during class.
- Eat light a few hours prior to class.
- Hydrate! Drink water before and after class.
- Enjoy yourself.
*mat and towel rentals available by request