The promise of Level Two: The Sannyasin’s Journey is that you will leave this training being a high impact teacher and leader of Baptiste Yoga with the skills and technical knowledge to effectively teach and lead as a natural expression of who you are.
Level Two: The Sannyasin’s Journey is an opportunity for you to discover for yourself authentic and powerful teaching and living. You will transform areas of your teaching and your life that hold you back from full self-expression and get trained in how to use the tools that make a difference for you and your students right NOW. It is also the next step on your path to the extraordinary accomplishment of becoming a Baptiste Certified Teacher.
The definition of a Sannyasin is to be a seeker of truth on a mission of positive change. At Level Two you will do the real and rigorous work of a Sannyasin. You and your peers bring a powerful commitment to getting to what works in your practice and in your teaching, and excavating what doesn’t work and giving it up. As a result, you will leave this training being a high impact teacher and leader of Baptiste Yoga with the skills and technical knowledge to effectively teach and lead as a natural expression of who you are.
- Full immersion into the Baptiste Methodology through asana, meditation and inquiry.
- Teach and live from your fullest expression of creativity and vitality.
- Experience power and effectiveness in your teaching and in your life.
Who is this program for?
- Level One Graduates (within two years of Level One Attendance)
- Yoga practitioners
- Yoga teachers
- Yoga studio owners
This program is for you if you simply want to deepen your yoga practice, aspire to teach or are already teaching.
What can I expect?
- Gain new insights into reading your students, presence, teaching to various experience levels and limitations that may hold you back.
- Each participant will have the opportunity to teach and get real-time feedback.
- Daily you can expect two to three yoga practices, meditation, group discussions and partner work.
- Your tuition includes breakfast, lunch, dinner and an afternoon snack.
The schedule will be full and we recommend if you would like to sightsee, arrive prior to the start of the program or stay a few days after the program ends.
This training requires you to commit yourself 100%. This includes being on time to all sessions daily, being coachable in the moment and being open to try on what is offered.
Due to the evolution of the Baptiste Methodology and your personal evolution, we do require the all participants complete Levels One and Two within 2 years of one another.
- Apply to the Level Two that best fits your schedule ($500 deposit upon submitting application).
- Schedule your phone interview.
- Within two weeks of your phone interview you will know if you have been accepted to the program.