Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Yvonne Walter

In 2008 I took my first yoga class and right away I knew that’s where I needed to be. In 2010 I participated in my first intensive teacher training in southern India. My appetite for yoga grew and from then as I expanded my practice that’s when I found Baptiste. The Baptiste community has ignited my teaching and practice. After completing Level 1 in 2012 I was intrigued by the transformations that occurred. I was hooked. I encountered a journey of self-discovery at Level 2 in 2013 and it rocked my world. The Baptiste sequence is powerful, energizing, fun, and a pathway for new possibilities. I like to encourage my students to keep it simple and just have fun.

I am ecstatic to be part of this big community where I am constantly challenged to better myself as a teacher and as an individual, and encouraged to be up to big things. In addition to being a Certified Baptiste Teacher, I am also Moksha Yoga Certified, an E-RYT 200, RYT 500 with Yoga Alliance, and a Lululemon Ambassador.  See you on the mat!

Yvonne Walter
Find Yvonne at:

Edmonton Power Yoga

www.edmontonpoweryoga.com