Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Wendi Williams

The thought of becoming a yoga teacher began at the age of 18 when I said “I am going to teach physical education”. Little did I know that my love of physical activity would manifest itself thirty-two years later as a yoga teacher.

My first power vinyasa class hooked me. I loved the physicality, the sweat and the rinse I felt after class. I knew I wanted more but at that time I wasn’t exactly sure what that meant. I went with my instincts and attended Yoga One’s first in house teacher training. Before I knew it I was on my way to transformation, attending Baptiste workshops and teacher trainings.

I teach and participate on the management team at Yoga One because I am allowed to express myself freely, I get to collaborate with an amazing group of people and I get to connect with our diverse student community. Yoga has enriched my life and it humbles me to see how my yoga practice shows up in my life every day off of my mat. I have developed and deepened friendships, gained tools to work through uncomfortable situations and found compassion for myself and others.

Wendi Williams
Find Wendi at:

Yoga One

1318 Central Avenue - D2, Charlotte
www.y1now.com