Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Vonda Neal

Teaching yoga was not an intention I had set out for myself, but I have been led down this road because of my love of yoga. My journey began when my personal trainer handed me a DVD of Journey Into Power with Baron Baptiste in the Fall of 2005. This was my first experience with any yoga outside of a gym setting. I was intrigued and wanted to have a real life experience with Baron teaching, which led me to my first Yoga Journal Conference in Estes Park in an all day immersion with Baron in September 2006. The following year lead to a Personal Revolution Weekend in Seattle, WA, and each year after I sought out weekend workshops with Baron until I attended Level One training in Hilo, Hawaii in February 2010. Going to this training was for personal growth, at least that is how it started out. By the time I returned home I wanted to share what had opened up to me! I started teaching from my home to one or two friends at a time, followed up with finding a space outside of my home to share yoga with 3 or 4 more friends. I attended Level 2 Teacher Training in Austin 2010 and became a Certified Baptiste Teacher in June 2011.

In April 2011 I took the steps to rent a space to have yoga classes in. I currently teach 5 classes a week and am slowly growing a Baptiste Community right here at home and it feels so good! I feel honored to be a Certified Baptiste Teacher and I continue to grow on so many levels with each training I attend.

Vonda Neal
Find Vonda at:

True North Yoga

208 N. 5th Street Kingman, Az. 86401
T: 928-530-0425
www.truenorthyoga.net