Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Theresa Sheipe

I began practicing yoga in 2004, after finishing an 11 year competitive swimming career. I discovered power vinyasa yoga when I moved to Los Angeles and was hooked by the challenging physical practice. In addition to keeping me physically fit, yoga keeps me mentally and emotionally healthy. I wanted to be able to share my love of yoga with others through teaching and after moving from California to Virginia in 2008, I was able to make that dream a reality.

I love teaching Baptiste Power Vinyasa because the practice can be modified to fit any person’s body. I practiced this style of yoga during both of my pregnancies and avoided many common pregnancy discomforts. I also enjoy challenging my students to reach new levels within their practices by connecting them to their breath, body and mind. I am continually amazed and inspired by the way yoga has changed my students and myself physically and mentally.

I am a registered teacher with Yoga Alliance (RYT 200) and a Certified Baptiste Power Vinyasa teacher. I have completed Baron Baptiste Teacher Training Levels I and II. I am also trained to teach prenatal and postnatal yoga. I plan to continue my teaching, education and personal growth within the Baptiste community.

Theresa Sheipe
Find Theresa at:

Dancing Mind Yoga

929 West Broad Street, Suite 200, Falls Church
T: (703) 237-YOGA (9642)
www.DancingMindYoga.com