Senior Teacher:
Tami Schneider

Tami Schneider has been teaching yoga since 1999 and is a nationally recognized Senior Certified Baptiste  Yoga Teacher and a yoga teacher trainer.  She is owner of Cleveland Yoga in Beachwood, Ohio, established in 2003 – the area’s strong, compassionate and most popular yoga studio.

Tami has spent 20 years studying and teaching various wellness and fitness disciplines and loves being a student in her ongoing studies of life.  Her unique style of teaching and encouragement has made Cleveland Yoga’s teacher training a high-demand program that draws students from across the country.

Tami’s inspiration and studies are with Baron Baptiste and the Global Baptiste Community, Jonny Kest – Center for Yoga, the amazing teachers at Cleveland Yoga and in NE Ohio, her family and friends, and her experiences in Life, Love and Loss.  She is featured in Baron Baptiste’s newest DVD’s, “Ignite & Integrate,” and “Energize & Elevate.”  In 2009 and 2010, Tami was invited to teach yoga at the White House as part of a presidential initiative to encourage healthy and active lives among children.  She is active in raising awareness for local non-profit organizations and encouraging others to do the same.  She is a leader in bringing people together to create unity and harmony in our communities.

“The results I have achieved as a leader in the yoga world happened organically because of my enthusiasm to help others to ‘feel good.’  That is what I do and love.  My classes are uplifting, challenging, real and supportive.  My hope is that each student establishes a breakthrough in self-expression creating new possibility and excitement. Words to describe me:  Loyal, Giving and Joyful!”

Tami Schneider
Find Tami at:

Cleveland Yoga | Beachwood

3355 Richmond Road, Ste 251A, Beachwood
www.clevelandyoga.com