Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Tamara Behar

I have been a fitness enthusiast for over 20 years with a strong focus on personal training and yoga. During my career as a creative director in advertising, Yoga fueled my creativity and was a natural way to release the daily stresses in my life. In August 2008, I was let go from my job and surprisingly, it became the best gift I could have ever received. Yoga helped Me ‘be with’ the feeling of not-knowing and empowered me to create new possibilities in my life. All along, I’ve had an enormous fear of teaching a yoga class; so, with a lot of time on my hands, I decided to face my fears head-on and completed my first 200 hour teacher training in New York City. During my training, I took a Baptiste Power Vinyasa class and found my home. I signed up for level 1 in the Catskills the following weekend without having any idea about what i was getting myself into.The moment I went to Level 1, my life changed. The hours of physical practice we did were amazing,but it was the Baptiste methodology that blew my mind. By August I had finished Baron Baptiste’s teacher training Levels 1 and 2 and I felt driven to speak from my own truth as a human being and a teacher. I had to share this practice with others. I became unstoppable. This practice has COMPLETELY transformed my life and, teaching found ME and wouldn’t let me go. It is my intention to help students find the balance between stability and ease on and off the mat. Bearing witness to students’ transformation is the greatest gift I have ever received.

Tamara Behar
Find Tamara at:

Crunch

www.crunch.com