Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Suzie Harris Newcome

Suzie Harris Newcome is a 500hr Certified Baptiste yoga teacher, member of the Leader Teacher Faculty and the founder of Namaspa, an Affiliate Baptiste Power Yoga studio in Bend, Oregon. Suzie is a graduate of Harvard (’94), Harvard Business School (’99), and worked for more than 10 years in advertising, retail and strategy consulting before leaving the corporate world to help people live better lives:

“I have lived the benefits of Baptiste Power Yoga first hand. In my corporate life I suffered chronic low back pain, as well as insomnia, weakened immunity, and general chronic fatigue due to stress from work. After trying the traditional route of prescription drugs, I started exploring more holistic approaches. Yoga’s meditative breath work and stretching helped me sleep soundly again, and when I discovered Baptiste Power Yoga I realized I could also build strength, stamina and mindfulness, and within 6 months of daily practice I was pain free. Baptiste yoga has literally transformed my life – it helped me wake up to see what my most important priorities are, and it continues to help me daily to step outside of my narrow view of the world to be more present, loving and compassionate with myself and others around me.”

Suzie is a regular assistant at Baptiste trainings, leads her own Yoga Alliance 200h Teacher Training and loves helping new teachers find their voice!
Suzie Harris Newcome
Find Suzie at:

Namaspa

1135 NW Galveston, Bend
www.namaspa.com