Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Sid McNairy

Sid loves to help people find the elite athlete within. Having coached college football for twelve years he has found that being in the training room on a mat has been the new field for inspiring others. After taking his first Baptiste-style class, he knew he found the true calling in his life. The emphasis on authenticity and truth proved to be transformational and inspiring.

Now the founder and owner of Lifeline Power Yoga, Sid has been inspiring, guiding, leading and empowering people for more than 20 years. He is a Baptiste Certified Instructor, and also spreads to word of yoga by leading workshops, seminars, and teacher trainings. Inspiration to living your fullest, creating your dream, and living free of doubt are some of the many new ways of being you will discover in your practice with Sid, as the motto for his teachings and studio goes, “I can… I will… I must… Be powerful!”

Sid has a Bachelors degree in Movement and Sports Science from Purdue University and a Masters degree in Sports Administration from Eastern Illinois University. Sid continues to bring his wisdom as an athlete, coach, mentor, instructor, and friend to all he meets, and looks forward to providing space for others to grow to be the best they can be.

“We all have an opportunity to grow spiritually from illness, injuries, and life set backs. When we decide to go inside and find a way to go beyond, we connect to a power that lies within each of us. My practice has allowed me to go in and empower myself in order to empower others!” –Sid McNairy

Sid McNairy
Find Sid at:

Lifeline Power Yoga

Towson, MD