Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Sarah Smith

I was primarily seeking stress relief from my busy work life when I began practicing yoga in 2005. I was hooked, and after studying many different styles, I decided to make yoga a lifelong journey. I experienced my first Baptiste yoga class in 2008 at MBody Yoga in Jacksonville, Florida and knew that I had found my calling. The Baptiste style offered the combination of physical practice, possibility, and empowerment that I had been seeking. Through my teacher trainings with Mark White of MBody Yoga and Baron Baptiste of the Baptiste Power Yoga Institute, I learned how to let go of the stress and constant worry that was running my life. I love being of service as an assistant to Baron Baptiste at various bootcamps and workshops throughout the US and Mexico. 

I bring compassion, inspiration, and joy to my classes through movement and breath. I encourage my students to take their practice to the next level every time they step on the mat.   Through yoga I have discovered a path to continuous transformation and personal growth. My passion is to teach classes in the Baptiste Methodology and inspire each and every person to step into their full greatness! 

I can be found teaching in Louisville, Kentucky and can be reached at 843-343-7350 and skellinger@yahoo.com.
Sarah Smith
Find Sarah at: