Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Sara Mueller

Though Sara Mueller had been practicing many styles of yoga since college, she was forever hooked when she experienced her first Baptiste yoga class. She loves how this style of yoga creates an intense physical workout, kicking her butt, but also provides stress relief and a spiritual element to her life. Sara changed her life through yoga, learning how to be in a better relationship with her family and friends, and to follow her heart and live passionately.

“I teach and practice yoga because it continuously brings me to – and through – the edge of my comfort zone. It makes me excited to be alive and more connected to myself and to others. Yoga is constant growth: Every time I teach and practice, I learn something more about myself.”

Sara’s students enjoy the lighthearted way she guides them through a challenging asana practice — with lots of core strengthening! She is inspired by the Bala Vinyasa Yoga teachers and students, and by people who live life passionately and with love.

Sara is an Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (E-RYT 200), 200-Hour Bala Vinyasa Yoga Certified Yoga Instructor, and Certified Baptiste Yoga Teacher. She shares the unending insight she gains through her yoga journey on her HappyLifeYoga blog (www.happylifeyoga.blogspot.com).

My Mission
My mission is to share my love of yoga with the BVY community. I will create space for my students to explore the depths of their strength and awesome-ness in a playful way. I am committed to always being a student and to expressing more love, gratitude, generosity, and joy. I will continuously challenge my students and myself to practice at our growing edge on and off the mat.

Favorite Quote
“Even after all this time, the sun never says to the earth, “You owe me.” Look what happens with a love like that. It lights the whole sky.” ~Hafiz

Sara Mueller
Find Sara at:

Bala Vinyasa Yoga | Naples

6200 Trail Boulevard North, Naples
www.bvyoga.com