Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Samuel Robinson

Samuel has completed Levels One, Two and Three of Baron’s Teacher Trainings. He brings a wealth of love for asana and meditation practice into every class he teaches. His background in bodywork lends itself perfectly to a deeper understanding of posture and alignment. Having worked on so many people with a variety of injuries, health and fitness levels- he is able to speak directly to the needs of anyone regardless of age, skill level or body type. You will find his classes invigorating, challenging, compassionate and FUN! The lightness and openness of his way of being shines through in his teaching and will leave you feeling empowered and uplifted.

The yoga classes I teach are: Fun, Firey, and Transformational!

I practice Baptiste yoga because: It provides me with all of the tools necessary for awakening myself within the present moment. These tools provide real results in my way of being on my mat, which relates directly to how I interact with the world around me.

I teach Baptiste yoga because: It is accessible to students of all skill levels, and proves to me that no matter how sick, unhealthy, or lost someone is- there is still such a bright light within them.

I am inspired by: The transformation of human beings, and the communities that support it.

I am committed to: Igniting the light that lives within each of our hearts.

Samuel Robinson
Find Samuel at:

Cambridge Studio

2000 Massachussetts Avenue, Cambridge
T: 617-661-6565
baronbaptiste.com