Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Samantha Moland

Samantha came to her first Baptiste Yoga class as a competitive cross country runner looking for a little bit of cross training. Little did she know that this practice would flip her life upside-down. The energized flow of breath, movement and limitless possibility catapulted her into a sincere love of Baptiste Yoga and dedicated practice on and off her mat. Samantha built her practice from the ground up and seized the opportunity to volunteer at the flagship studios in Boston and has never looked back. From 2009 – 2013, Samantha was the Director of the Boston Studios and assisted dozens of teacher trainings and programs with Baron Baptiste. She has her 500 hour  teaching certification through Baptiste Yoga and has the great pleasure of sharing her love of yoga and community as a Lululemon Ambassador.

“I practice Baptiste Yoga because I love the constant evolution of my practice and ability to dive into something new on my mat each day. No down dog is ever the same. Each day is a blank canvas- I’m ready for everything and anything! Especially inversions – I love to kick my feet off my mat and defy gravity!”

Samantha’s students enjoy her energetic perspective, sense of play, and vitality that help sustain them through an intense practice. She is inspired by people who follow their passions and commit to living a life in full self-expression.

Samantha Moland
Find Samantha at: