Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Rachel Delong

I began practicing yoga in 2002, but it wasn’t until I went to my first Baptiste Power Vinyasa class in 2004 that I became committed to my yoga practice. I had spent years competing in snowboarding, triathlon and adventure racing, so the physical part of the practice resonated with me. However, it was the inward journey and transformation that kept me coming back to my mat daily. I attended Level 1 Teacher Training with Baron in October 2009 and for the first time in my life I felt a sense of freedom both on and off my mat. So, I continue to train with Baron and be a part of the amazing Baptiste community. The layers just keep peeling off and I anticipate that they will continue to. I now live a life that I love! Sharing my own transformation, empowerment, connection to spirit and the Love of the practice inspire me to teach yoga. Before teaching much of my life was about “me” and now it is about “we”. I am passionate about teaching Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga!

I am in my 2nd year as a mentor for The Africa Yoga Project. Being a mentor has been one of the most courageous and inspiring acts of my life. I am currently putting on monthly Yoga Jam events to raise money for AYP. I also teach to youth girls through a program called “Girl Power” with the intention to empower them into their greatness. I teach at Revolution Power Yoga in Vail, Colorado.

I live in Eagle, Colorado with my husband and two incredible teachers, my sons.
My love for the outdoors keeps me here in Colorado where I love to snowboard, snowmobile, white water kayak, mountain bike, hike and the list goes on.

I am eternally grateful for the gifts Baron, the community and this practices gives to me.

Rachel Delong
Find Rachel at:

Revolution Power Yoga

51 Eagle Road, Avon, CO 81620
T: 970-748-3176
www.revolutionpoweryoga.com