Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Rachael Lappen

I practice Baptiste yoga because:
I am drawn to the balance of dynamic and meditative movement of energy and the constant evolution of body and mind that exists at the core of this practice.  Above all, the profound presence of the Baptiste Power Yoga community keeps me connected to my ever-evolving journey of keeping it real and feeling good.

I teach Baptiste yoga because: This practice has taught me how to live my life in a bigger way than I ever could have imagined.  My (almost) permanent smile undeniably shows that my love for Baptiste Power Yoga shines straight through me from the inside out.  I have an unstoppable desire and am so honored to be able share the secret.

Completed my Baptiste yoga training Level One and Level Two when?/certification includes: Level 1 in Catskills, NY- August 2008, Level 2 in Helena, MT- June 2009, Certified Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga Teacher, Registered RYT-200 through Yoga Alliance

You lead and or assist what workshops, trainings, bootcamps, etc.(e.g. 40 days to personal revolution)? Lead: Yoga For Athletes, Assist:  4-Day Assistant Training Program, Level 1 Teacher Training, An Introduction to Baptiste Power Yoga, Deepening Your Practice, Yoga Reaches Out Global Mala, 40 Days to Personal Revolution

The yoga classes I teach are: flowing, fun, expansive

I am inspired by: Music in EVERY form.  The endless combinations and movement of sounds create a platform to satisfy and flow through every emotion.

I am committed to: Inviting my students to reach beyond what they think is possible by playfully asking themselves “Why not?”

Hometown: Holliston, MA

Describe yourself in 3 words: happy, sassy, steadfast

Rachael Lappen
Find Rachael at:

Cambridge Studio

2000 Massachussetts Avenue, Cambridge
T: 617-661-6565
baronbaptiste.com