Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Pino Rizzi

Be the Change you wish to see in the world” This is one of my favourite quotes from Mahatma Gandhi that has enlightened me and inspired my yoga practice and my life.

Before I began teaching yoga I was a professional dancer. I loved the intensity of the work and the freedom of expression when performing. Dance training gave me creativity, discipline, focus and a sense gratitude for my body. During my time as a dancer, yoga was a part of my physical work. I was blessed to have teachers who were so fired up when they lead a class and I left feeling like I can achieve anything. I thought that if I can pass that feeling on to one other person then I would be up to something great in my life. I began teaching, Yoga, Fitness, and became a Personal Trainer. I created a company: D C F – (decide, commit, follow through) and a workout DVD: Xtreme Power Strength Endurance. Also I work with people dealing with body image issues and eating disorders. This has touched me personally and Yoga (in particular Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga) has been a big part of my recovery. I was introduced to Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga when I walked into Kinndli McCollum’s class several years ago. I was inspired, cracked open, and on fire!

In one of her classes she mentioned a Bootcamp with Baron Baptiste that was coming up. That night I went home and registered for Level one Teacher Training with Baron. I was in love with this practice and ready to share it with the world. Walking into Kinndli’s class on that night was clearly Divine Intervention. I took my first Baptiste Bootcamp in October 2009 and I continue to learn, grow and step to my edge with other trainings added to the list since then. I have completed my Teacher Certification and look forward to working more closely with the Baptiste Power Yoga Institute in the role of Assistant, and Master Yoga Teacher. My life has been transformed by this practice. I have been awakened to the potential that lies within me and the power that can shine. As Marianne Williamson says: “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that scares us.

Together we will laugh, breathe, sweat, and SHINE.

Pino Rizzi
Find Pino at:

Power Yoga Canada

485 Trafalgar Road, Oakville
T: (905) 403-9642
www.poweryogacanada.com