Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Pauline Caballero

As a former member of the Canadian National Synchronized skating team, Registered Holistic Nutritionist and Professional Skating Coach I have been on the wellness journey all my life. I stumbled upon yoga five years ago after the birth of my son. Suffering from low back pain, a result of child birth, running and stress, I found yoga helped me work through my discomfort and allowed me to become more active, energized and improved my overall health.

After a couple of years of attending Kinndli’s classes, who was my teacher, my inspiration and now business partner and dear friend, I wanted to know where she got her shine and decided to go straight to the source. So I headed off to one of Baron Baptiste’s bootcamps, and have attended three in the last two years. Well that was the beginning of me shaking my life up. I have been empowered to wake up from the script I was playing out, I have been able to improve my relationships with my loved ones and let go of things that do not add any value to my life. Most importantly, after a full corporate career, years of schooling and wondering if I would ever find my place, my seat, my perfect job…..I have finally found what I want to do when I grow up. It’s quite simple, I want to help others through the practice, through the meditation, through the lifestyle step to their personal edge.

“Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.”  - Helen Keller

Pauline Caballero
Find Pauline at:

Power Yoga Canada

485 Trafalgar Road, Oakville
T: (905) 403-9642
www.poweryogacanada.com