Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Patty Serraro

Patty Serraro has been practicing yoga since 2001 and was powerfully drawn to teaching after finding the practice of Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga. Patty completed back to back Level 1 and Level 2 trainings with Baron in the summer of 2010 and has been teaching BPVY with passion and dedication ever since.

A working artist with a Bachelor of Fine Arts, in Ceramics, from Alfred University, Patty finds the same sense of flow, inspiration, and exploration; that is integral to any creative act, in the practice and teaching of Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga. It is this feeling of freedom, inspiration, and potential that she brings to all her classes. Patty works with her students to create fun, vigorous yoga classes that are accessible and empowering to all. She loves the challenge of adapting and creating in the moment.

“I love standing in front of unformed clay in my art studio, as much as, I love playing and laughing with my two young daughters and standing in front of every Yoga class I teach. I love watching what things, words, and even people become when they are committed to an intention but open enough to be present, play, adapt and grow – no matter what. This practice has powerfully strengthened, balanced, and healed me during intense challenges and transformations. I feel privileged to share it with You and BE here for it all.”

Patty Serraro
Find Patty at:

Mystic Yoga Shala

80 Stonington Road, Suite 2B, Mystic, Mystic
T: 860-536-0237
http://www.mysticyogashala.com