Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Nikki Eason

Yoga has transformed my life! Once upon a time, I lived a dimly lit life. I showed up medium in my life. No more! I now live a big and full life.

I have been in training with Baron Baptiste since 2008 when I attended Baron’s Personal Revolution Bootcamp. The Baptiste methodology speaks to me more than other styles of yoga. This style of yoga is accessible for anyone.

In addition to getting my body healthy, I have learned to get present in my life. And it starts by me showing up on my mat and practicing. Until Fall 2012, I spent most of my adult life working in Corporate America. While that environment served me well with a financially secure career, I found myself in inquiry of “there has to be something more”.

I started my teaching path by attending Yoga One’s 200 Hour Teacher Training program in 2010 and began teaching at Yoga One shortly after. I have completed Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 Teacher Training with Baron Baptiste and I have achieved my 200 Hour Baptiste Certification. Showing up and teaching in my community is a gift. I am blessed to be able to give back to our community.

In addition to teaching at Yoga One, I coordinate our Assisting Program and I am a member of Yoga One’s training team. I get the opportunity to empower others to unleash their potential and inspire transformation all over the world.

I have discovered that it is possible to live with a connection to my higher self. I wake up every day blessed with an amazing life. I choose to live my life with purpose, excitement, love and adventure.

Nikki Eason
Find Nikki at:

Yoga One

1318 Central Avenue - D2, Charlotte
www.y1now.com