Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Nicole Cucinotta

yoga instructor, artist, music enthusiast, community activist, activator, world traveller, lover of life and living out loud.

Nicole is passionate about traveling the world with her family in search of adventure, knowledge, life lessons and most importantly human connections. She love creating memories, deepening bonds, discovering music, watching the sunrise and spending a rainy day in the cafe. She is a Gemini.

Nicole came to Baptiste Power Yoga in the summer of 2008 as a way to deepen her practice and to feel connected with herself. She has left each Baptiste program with a rekindled fire and a determination to bring this powerful practice to others. When asked Why Baptiste Yoga? she would say, “I use my mat everyday as a turnstile allowing me to let go of anything not serving the very highest version of me and to focus my energy on what’s most important at that time. On my mat, I find my True North. On my mat I rediscover the biggest version of me.”

In addition to teaching and mentoring at Grace and Glory Yoga as well as Hotbox Yoga, Her current projects include:

YOGAROCKSLIVE, community events based on combining an empowering Baptiste Vinyasa practice, a relaxed hang and a live music set with charitable roots.

Working with serving the underserved and at risk youth of Camden, New Jersey with mentoring, teaching and bringing empowerment to those who need it most. It is through this work as well as her powerful teaching that she is recognized as a Lululemon Athletica ambassador.

Nicole lives in New Jersey with her two lovely daughters. They practice the family mantra “Live out Loud” in memory of her late husband Dean, who taught them to listen in full color, live your life completely, and that true love is unconditional.

Nicole Cucinotta
Find Nicole at:

Grace & Glory Yoga

http://graceandgloryyoga.com/