Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Michele Fisher

Michele Fisher E-RYT-500 has been instructing yoga for over 10 years. She began her yoga studies with Yoga Master Baron Baptiste in 2004 and continues her studies with him today by attending and assisting Baron at regular trainings and bootcamps. Within three years and after several Bootcamps with Baron she learned more about herself than all the prior years of yoga studies.

After her first Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training in 2006 she found that her strengths and weaknesses had NOW become very clear. She has learned to NOT be afraid to put herself out there! She has taken on new experiences and new challenges in her life that have made her a pillar in her community. She found herself facing resistance head on and her life and teaching began to transform. She is a committed to continued learning as a student and teacher of Baptiste Yoga

Michele teaches from experience and has assisted many people in reaching their full leadership potential through her yoga teachings. In each class she provides her students with life awakening experience pushing them to reach outside their comfort zones tapping into their true potential and achieving goals they had never dreamed possible. Her reward as a teacher is being present for the countless transformations happening daily with her students. It is her passion to help others find and live their “Truth” within! Michele is a program participant of First Priority BC/BS of Northeastern Pennsylvania. She is also a 500hr. level registered Teacher with the Yoga Alliance and is certified with Baptiste Yoga at the 500 hour level.

“Baron Baptiste has been such an inspiration in my life, I am truly grateful to him!  I feel blessed to be part of this Baptiste Community.  This special group of people has finally provided me with the support of a yoga family. I have found my home!”

Michele founded the name Mystic Yoga in March of 2008 and on January 1, 2009 Michele opened the Mystic Power Yoga Studio. Michele followed her dream and with persistence made it a reality. In July 2009 Mystic Power Yoga was accepted as a Baptiste Affiliate Studio.

Michele Fisher
Find Michele at:

Mystic Power Yoga

592 Susquehanna. Blvd., Hazle Township
www.mysticyogastudio.com