Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Megan Rima

As a yoga student, this practice has profoundly affected my life. It has toned and strengthened my body. It has connected me to who I authentically am at my core so that I can live without the concern and masks that used to weigh me down. In turn it has strengthened my relationships with God, my husband, my children, family, friends, my students, and truly with everyone I come into contact with. This yoga practice has taught me to identify the things I am passionate about and to take action in big ways. I want to do the same for others so that they can ignite that little flame inside of them, whether their passion is transforming their body or creating world peace. This is a powerful practice with powerful results that I’m excited about bringing to this our community. As a teacher, I have learned how to be for others. I have seen this practice transform people and build amazing communities that I am proud to be a part of. I can’t wait to see how it lights you up and what you do from there!

Megan Rima
Find Megan at:

Ignite Power Yoga Studio

ignitepoweryogastudio.com