Senior Teacher:
Mark White

Mark White is a Senior Baptiste Power Yoga teacher, a certified yoga life coach, and the owner/licensor of MBody Yoga, a Baptiste affiliate studio with multiple locations in Jacksonville, FL. He is a testament to the transformative power of Baptiste Power Yoga. After attending a boot camp with Baron and having never practiced yoga, Mark had an awakening that set into motion a full-scale personal revolution. He opened his first Baptiste affiliate studio in 2005, and later quit a high-powered job as a Fortune 500 consultant in IT architecture. Mark has worked  closely with Baron, having assisted him on more than 20 sold-out teacher training programs globally. His distinct style of teaching comes from the heart and embodies empowerment and joy.

I love teaching and practicing Baptiste Yoga because this style of yoga inspires and empowers me at every level of my being – mind, body and spirit. As a daily practice, I love reconnecting with myself and with my community and I’m able to do that through the physicality and intentionality of this practice; it’s a powerful representation of what we are all capable of – returning to our True North when we go astray in our busy lives. For me, Baptiste Yoga empowers communities and opens the door to a greater and deeper connection to our authentic selves leaving us with the possibility of living free and more connected to our own humanity.

Mark White
Find Mark at:

MBody Yoga | Jacksonville

3807 A Southside Boulevard, Jacksonville
http://www.mbodyyoga.com