Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Lori Burgwyn

Lori Burgwyn, ERYT 200 hrs, is the founder and owner of Franklin Street Yoga Center in Chapel Hill, NC.

She took her first class with Baron Baptiste in 1997 and she knew from that first day in a yoga class being led by him, that she had found a new way of being. She felt uplifted, empowered, and wrung out. She continued to take classes with Baron while he was in the Pennsylvania area and years of stress and tension related to an eating disorder and body image issues melted away. When Baron moved to Boston, she was fortunate to continue classes at a Baptiste affiliate in Malvern, PA. She completed her first 200 hour training under Master Baptiste teacher Bill Raup at Power Yoga Works. During her teacher training she was diagnosed with Grave’s Disease. Through a dedicated asana practice, a healthy lifestyle and a commitment to personal revolution – she found a path to heal. “My life became my practice and my practice became my life.”

Lori’s classes are challenging, motivational, enthusiastic, and empowering.

She finds daily inspiration in her students, her teachers, her husband, her family, her 6 dogs, 3 cats, and 1 fish.

Lori Burgwyn
Find Lori at:

Franklin Street Yoga

www.franklinstyoga.com