Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Liz Veyhl

I stumbled into my first yoga class in 2005, insistent that yoga was not going to be a “sport” for me. I had no idea that I would instantly become hooked, loving both the challenge of the physical practice and the mental release I felt after each class. Those two components still continue to draw me back to my yoga mat.

After practicing consistently for a few years, I knew I wanted to share yoga with others. Maybe it was coincidental, but I experienced my first Baptiste class about the same time I was starting to look into teacher training programs. The more I learned about the practice, the more I loved it.

In February 2011, I began my training with Baron Baptiste and became a certified instructor later in the year. I am grateful to be a part of this inspiring community that continues to challenge me and encourages growth in every aspect of my life.

I am also grateful to be able to share this amazing practice with others. Not only is it a powerful physical practice, but it also inspires personal growth, so the possibilities for every student are endless. Whether or not you are brand new to yoga or have been taking for years, I really believe Baptiste yoga has something to offer everyone.

Liz Veyhl
Find Liz at:

Nashville Power Yoga

www.nashvillepoweryoga.com