Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Liz Klinger

I attended my first yoga class in 2004. I thought it would be a good complement to my daily running. Over the next two years, running became a good complement to my daily yoga practice. After taking classes at different yoga studios, I found I connected strongly to Yoga One and the Baptiste Power Yoga practice. I loved it! Yoga provides a way for me to tap into the strength of my body, mind, and spirit so that I can live an authentically joyful life.

I completed my Teacher Assistant and Teacher Training at Yoga One in 2008. I began teaching immediately after finishing my training and am now a full-time yoga teacher. I’ve attended several of Baron Baptiste’s training programs including Level 1, Level 2, Teacher Assistant Training, Foundations in Action and 3 immersions. I have also assisted a day long immersion with Baron Baptiste as well as Teacher Assistant Training. In August, 2013, I completed the process of becoming a Certified Baptiste Yoga Teacher. Practicing and teaching yoga give me amazing gifts for which I am thankful every day.

Liz Klinger
Find Liz at:

Yoga One

1318 Central Avenue - D2, Charlotte
www.y1now.com