Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Liz Dufresne

Liz discovered yoga 14 years ago when her children were young, and she was balancing parenting and graduate school.  Although weekly yoga classes gave Liz the mental and physical flexibility she needed to manage the responsibilities in her life, it remained in the background.

Then, six years ago, Liz took her first Baptiste Hot Power Vinyasa Yoga class. That one class changed everything. She knew this was a language that made sense. Overnight, yoga went from being an accessory to being primary in Liz’s life. Weekly practice became daily practice.

Liz has completed all of her teacher trainings with world-renowned yoga teacher Baron Baptiste. She finds his clear, direct, authentic teachings perfectly complement her personal beliefs, and she continues to attend yearly “bootcamps” with Baron. In addition to her Baptiste influence, Liz’s teaching draws on her twenty years working in the field of psychology. She holds a Master’s degree in psychology and worked for many years with both children and adults.

Liz also facilitates studies in “A Course in Miracles” a spiritual text she discovered 13 years ago.  According to Liz, “This text has answered every question I have ever had about spirituality and I have had LOTS of questions!  It is comfortable knowing that even when I temporarily forget what is true, I have the tools and the experience to remember.  This is the gift I bring to my students.”

Liz is a Reiki Master and runs the Hot Power Yoga and Reiki Training programs at Tenth Gate

Liz Dufresne
Find Liz at:

Tenth Gate Yoga Center

Glen View | 1046 East Main Road | Portsmouth, RI 02871
T: 401-683-YOGA (9642)
http://www.tenthgateyogacenter.com/