Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Lindsay Correia

Canadian born and bred, at a young age I felt the need to move south… no matter how much I loved winter activities. After completing my university degree I decided to go south to Costa Rica, where I planned to learn one of my life goals of surfing. After months of surfing and being a beach bum I broke my ribs jumping off a water falls. This prohibited me from continuing surfing until my ribs were fully healed. Luckily yoga was big in the surf community I lived in. I had never tried yoga, and I was the least flexible person I knew. Since I couldn’t surf, at the time, I put my heart and soul into yoga and it has been 9 years of growing with my practice. It has allowed me to become stronger with my surfing and more level w everyday challenges. Yoga helped me heal through this major body trauma and it has helped me get through many challenging times in my life. Power yoga is what kept me continuing my quest to know and learn more about yoga. It took me awhile to achieve my final goal to be a fully Baptiste certified teacher, but i never gave up throughout this long road of growth and learning. I have been teaching ever since and over these years I have become much more aware of my internal body & health. I look forward to being a part of the Baptiste Yoga crew and community, where they will allow me to grow and spread my wings.

Lindsay Correia
Find Lindsay at:

Bliss Living Yoga

Blissyogacayman.com