Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Leanne Woehlke

I took my first yoga class in 1995. I had no idea what I was getting into, or the crazy path that first class would start me on. I walked into an “Ashtanga Yoga” class at my local gym. Having no preconceptions of yoga, or any idea of what “ashtanga” was, I was completely open to just experience that class. I was hooked. I loved the powerful flow and the sense of peace and bliss that I experienced at the end of the class. It was a powerful way for my body to trick my mind into quieting down… a rarity!

I would later move across the country and in the absence of my yoga teacher, I became aware of how much I missed my practice. So I started on a quest. This led me to study with some great teachers, and ultimately to Mysore, India, to study with Sri K. Pattabhi Jois, a living legend. Ashtanga was my primary practice for the next 13 years.

Over the last few years, I have studied extensively with Baron Baptiste. I am a Certified Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga Instructor, not a process for the faint of heart. Baron has developed a system incorporating some of the best from the major yoga systems. and blended them into a powerful, accessible flow. He has infused this with personal transformation and the result is the possibility for unlimited potential. It is a way to transform your life, one breath at a time. This has radically changed my teaching and my life. I invite you to come experience this practice and take on your life. If not now, when?

Leanne Woehlke
Find Leanne at:

Epic Yoga

www.epicyogacenter.com/