Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Leandra Antonutti

I was introduced to yoga in 2006 when I started working at lululemon. Growing up as a dancer and being involved in the CrossFit community, yoga always seemed quite boring to me. If I didn’t feel like my heart was going to beat out of my chest and if I wasn’t sweating a lot, I had no interest in it.

Shortly after, I met Pauline Caballero whom introduced me to Power Yoga Canada, Canada’s first Baptiste affiliated studio. Pauline is my mentor, dear friend and inspiration. From the moment I hit my mat in my first class at PYC, I knew this wasn’t just yoga, but rather a way of life.

Pauline encouraged me to do my Level 1 in Catskills, NY with Baron Baptiste in June 2009 and my Level 2 in Austin, Texas shortly after.  It was the most powerful two weeks I’ve ever experienced. I went to simply better my practice and had no real intention of teaching. By the end of this journey, I experienced a total mind, body, and soul transformation both on my mat and in my life. I left inspired to teach and felt challenged and ready to take action in my life. In August 2011 I became part owner of Power Yoga Canada’s first affiliate studio. As both a student and teacher, I feel the importance of inspiring others to step up to their growing edge and live a life they love. Baptiste Yoga has taught me the significance of being BIG in my life and living with passion and purpose, a lesson I am forever grateful for.

Leandra Antonutti
Find Leandra at:

Power Yoga Canada

485 Trafalgar Road, Oakville
T: (905) 403-9642
www.poweryogacanada.com