Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Kila Rennaker

Kila believes teaching yoga was a calling for her.  It came as a gentle whisper at first as she turned to yoga for its physical benefits and as a welcome change to the traditional forms of exercise she had always practiced.  Then as her knowledge grew and she experienced first hand the additional mental, emotional and spiritual benefits of yoga, it became a passion she desired . . . no, needed . . . to share with others.  She first discovered yoga some 20 years ago while living in Malibu, California.  After moving to Texas she searched and searched for yoga.  Kila is so thankful she found her way to Indigo Yoga and Baptiste Yoga.  She said,

“When I walked through the doors of the studio that very first day I knew it was a special place.  I knew I wanted to teach Baptiste yoga!  I was so impressed by the caliber of the teachers and the amazing energy of the people who practice here.  It has been a lot of hard work but so worth it.  I am honored, humbled and grateful to be counted among the teachers of Baptiste yoga and at Indigo and I am especially thankful to Brooke for being a great mentor, leader, and friend.  Also that she is always offering us teachers opportunitues to grow, expand and serve!”

Kila has practiced and studied yoga from Texas to Tulum to Thailand and many places in between.  In addition to being certified to teach Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga, Kila has studied with Tias Little, Doug Swenson, Ray Long, Philip Urso and Brooke Hamblet.  She has a heart of gold and believes in a life of service to others. When not in the yoga studio, Kila likes to travel, bake, ride her horses and make yoga mat strap and mat spray ($1.00 of every mat strap sold goes directly to support Baron’s efforts with the Africa Yoga Project).  Her greatest joy in life is being a mother and she has three wonderful children – two sons and a daughter.

Kila Rennaker
Find Kila at:

Indigo Yoga

4812 Camp Bowie Boulevard, Fort Worth
T: 817.735.9642
www.indigoyoga.net