Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Kerry Armstrong

When I first started practicing Baptiste yoga I immediately fell in love with the way it shifted my body, mind and spirit. Yoga has made me love and accept who I am. I hold a strong commitment to empowering others to reach their highest potential by sharing the magic and power of transformation. I bring all of my love, joy and peace to my classes through the power of movement and breath. I encourage my students to approach their practice with gratitude and honor towards one’s self to truly benefit from the practice of yoga.

I hold a 500 hour RYT from the Baptiste Power Yoga Institute. I have loved being of service in various bootcamps by assisting Baron Baptiste whenever possible. Working as a travel agent, I have travelled to various places for business and pleasure; hosting and organizing many group activities including retreats and vacation packages. I have practiced with many inspiring yoga teachers along the way, including Sean Corne, Shiva Rea, and John Friend. I also serve as the Vice-President and Co-Creator of hitPLAYyoga.com which is an online yoga podcast company that contributes to various charities, including the Africa Yoga Project.

Kerry Armstrong
Find Kerry at:

Salt Lake Power Yoga

http://saltlakepoweryoga.com/