Senior Teacher:
Kelly Heath

Kelly Heath is a Certified Baptiste Teacher, 500 ERYT, former yoga studio owner and devoted mama. I grew up in Texas in a wonderful, slightly liberal (for Texas) wide open lake front way, a childhood spent knowing I was happiest and most connected when I was in my body (I LOVED basketball and played all the time), outdoors in my families’ lakefront “honey-hole”, nourishing my body with good food (BBQ was a given) and exploring my own spirituality…. all of which inform my life and my teaching even now. My early adult years took me into Colorado where I stumbled into my first yoga TT. I had dabbled in yoga in college where I played basketball for the University of Texas at Austin as a walk-on. I knew I was hooked on my first hot yoga class-when in savasana my body was totally spent, my mind totally at ease and my spirit a big YES! I decided to enroll in the training thinking it was a great way to deepen my new love of this ancient practice. I had no intention to teach. As I went through the training, I saw the many pieces of my life and soul coming together in this practice in the most amazing way that beckoned me to share the gifts. So, when I graduated, I didn’t really see that I had a choice…..I had to teach. Over the last 12 years, I have done several yoga teacher trainings since the first one. Each one continues my own deep, personal transformation on many levels and offers a depth and richness in my practice and what I offer students. Time and fate somehow guided me here to Santa Barbara, where I am raising my amazing boys and open an enormous window to a new journey as a mother and a yoga teacher, a journey that continues with joy, gratitude, and a willingness to show up every day.

Kelly Heath
Find Kelly at: