Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Jennifer Gress

I (accidentally) found power yoga in Charlotte, North Carolina in 2005 and have been hooked ever since! I was trying to find my way as a new mom and also find my pre-baby body. During my first practice, I could barely move through one chaturanga, but the way the Baptiste teacher spoke to mind, body and spirit hit like a ton of bricks and resonated in my heart and soul. I also saw the incredible strength and felt the energy of the other students in the class- this was something special that I wanted to be a part of.

Several moves around the world later, I have had the opportunity to attend Foundations in Action London, UK; Level 1 Catskills; Level 2 Austin and complete a 200 hr teacher training at Power Yoga Canada. At every step along the way I found a community of inspiring and supportive people who all make me want to be bigger and better! It is in this spirit that I teach and try to give back to my students.

I have tremendous gratitude to my Baptiste teachers and peers who have opened my eyes to greater possibility and power in my life and inspired me to be accountable, courageous and in action! It is an honor to be a part of the Baptiste community.

Jennifer Gress
Find Jennifer at:

Power Yoga Buffalo

4575 Main Street, Snyder
T: 716-218-YOGA (9642
www.poweryogabuffalo.com