Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Jane Viscolosi

Jane is a Registered Yoga Alliance E-RYT500/RYT500 teacher and has been practicing Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga since 2002, teaching since 2004, training new teachers since 2012.  Jane has done all of her Yoga Alliance training hours with The Baptiste Power Yoga Institute, Park City Utah and is on the Assisting Team which supports Baptiste programs worldwide.

In addition to teaching yoga Jane works full time for a Construction Union in Providence in the field of Health & Safety. She recently graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) out State University of New York (SUNY) earning a Certificate in Holistic Health Coaching and is a Certified CPR Instructor with American Heart Association.

“Baron Baptiste’s methodology and teachings speak to me through and through, year after year, teacher training after teacher training. Baron’s ‘Journey Into Power’ practice is powerful, intelligent, and accessible to most. This is a yoga system that has been life changing for me and admittedly my healthy addiction.” Jane conducts trainings based on Baron’s other books; 40 Days to Personal Revolution and his most recent Being of Power.

A part-time group fitness teacher for over 20 years and yoga teacher for over 10 years Jane brings plenty of experience, enthusiasm, training hours, and PASSION to her teaching. Locally Jane acknowledges her teachers Christine Raffa, for bringing Baptiste Yoga to RI and being a long time mentor and employer, and Alyssa Sullivan for sharing her passion for Baptiste Power Yoga at her East Bay studio Synergy Power Yoga near where Jane resides.

Currently Jane teaches classes in Rhode Island at www.synergypoweryoga.com and www.providencepoweryoga.com

Jane’s classes can be described as; safe space, adaptable asana (poses), meditative, contemplative, and appropriate for the room in front of her.

Jane Viscolosi
Find Jane at:

Synergy Power Yoga

www.synergypoweryoga.com