Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Jane Viscolosi

Jane has been practicing yoga since 1997, has been studying the teachings of Baron Baptiste since 2002, is a 500-Hour Certified Baptiste Teacher and a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-500, E-RYT-500) through the Yoga Alliance.

“Finding this style of yoga has been a blessing and a joy in my life…this practice offers me physical challenge (coming from a strong fitness background), mental clarity (having worked in the corporate world for over 20 years), and spiritual connection/awakening.  I have been a fitness enthusiast/teacher for over 25 years what I enjoy most is bringing people together to build community in RI …there is such energy and power in that for everyone involved. Sharing Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga to all that come to class makes me feel energized and alive, in teaching this practice my hope is to infuse that same feeling in others.”

Jane’s completed Baptiste Power Yoga Institute Trainings include the 5-Day Foundations of Mastery in Action Teacher Training (2004), the 4-day Assisting Training for Teachers in Cambridge (2007),  Level 1-Teacher Training Bootcamp (2008), Level 2 – Teacher Training Bootcamp in (2009), The GREAT (Give – Receive – Energy – Attitude – Transform) Advanced Assisting Program (2010), Level 3 in 2011 and has been on Baptiste Assisting Teams 2012-2013.  Jane completed certification requirements with BPYI in May 2010.  She has also completed teacher training with Ana Forrest and in 2003 with Beryl Bender Birch.

Jane has enjoyed working at health clubs in RI teaching fitness classes for over 20 years and Baptiste yoga for 10. When not teaching/practicing yoga or fitness Jane is working full time in the Construction Industry for LiUNA, in the field of Health & Safety. Jane is an Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) outreach trainer, an authorized Disaster Site Trainer, a Certified Occupational Hearing Conservationist, and a CPR/AED & First Aid Instructor.

Jane shares her home life with her husband and best friend Larry and their yellow lab Zoe. Join Jane to learn more about the Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga system and how this practice has helped her find improved strength, stamina, focus, mental clarity, balance, and grace in all aspects of her life. Jane’s presentation of BPVY is physically challenging, highly instructional, motivating, inspiring, and a whole lot of fun!

Jane currently teaches at Baptiste Affiliate studio www.synergypoweryoga.com in Barrington, RI and is the only 500-hour certified Baptiste teacher at www.raffayoga.com in Cranston, RI where she is also co-facilitator of the Yoga Alliance recognized Raffa Yoga 200-Hour Teacher Training.

Jane Viscolosi
Find Jane at:

Synergy Power Yoga

32 Bay Spring Avenue, Barrington
www.synergypoweryoga.com