Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Jamie Pearsen

I reluctantly took my first yoga class about 10 years ago after a friend told me I would love it.  I truly have been hooked ever since.  Initially it was the physical changes in my body that kept me interested, and then the spiritual.  Needless to say, my life has changed so dramatically in such a beautiful way since I started on this journey, that I now teach to share this with as many people as I can.  I encourage my students to truly put themselves out there, and create the lives they want to live.

I am the Co-founder of Power Yoga Buffalo in Buffalo NY.  I am a Physician Assistant, and have found such joy in actually helping people help themselves and prevent disease.  My medical background allows me to convey the documented physical and emotional benefits of the asana practice.  My approach to teaching is solely from my own time on my mat and life experience.  Sharing myself is what really connects me with others, causing us all to grow and shine.  My classes are fun, sweaty, challenging and empowering.  Yoga IS for everyone, regardless of age, size, flexibility, strength or religion.  Keep coming to your mat and amaze yourself!
Jamie Pearsen
Find Jamie at:

Power Yoga Buffalo

www.poweryogabuffalo.com/