Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
James Conlan

Jim is a Certified Baptiste Power Vinyasa Instructor. A fully dedicated student as well as a teacher, Jim is commited to sharing the powerful healing benefits of yoga for the mind, body and spirit.

When I first began my yoga practice, it was for the physical benefits alone. Then, right before my eyes, my entire life transformed for the better! This is the experience I would like my students to discover for themselves!”

Jim is a full time teacher of not only Baptiste Power Vinyasa , but the healing benefits of drumming as well. Jim schedules creative workshops at the Mystic Yoga Shala in beautifuk Mystic CT (he also travels to other studios) which incorporate live African drumming, chanting, and Baptiste style yoga. These events really light up the community! Jim also reaches out to corporate functions, parties, and schools to teach inter-active drum circle classes as a team building exercise. His company is named– HUMAN GARDEN DRUMMING and YOGA, with the slogan “Growin Good Vibes!”.

Jim continuously finds inspiration from within himself, his family, the creator, and his many great teachers including Baron Baptiste, Amy Zezulka, Philip Urso, Sid McNairy, and many others.

James Conlan
Find James at:

Mystic Yoga Shala

Westerly, RI
www.MysticYogaShala.com