Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Jack Boken

Shortly after getting sober, I found yoga in 2010 and it has forever changed my life. In 2011 I was inspired to join Baron Baptiste for his Level One Training – I had no intention of becoming a teacher, I simply wanted to immerse myself deeper into this practice that I had come to love. I’ll never forget the moment at this level one training when I shared with the entire community that “I’m a Territory Manager at John Deere and I don’t give a shit about tractors”. I then declared that I would be taking the necessary steps to quit my corporate job to teach yoga and play music. When I returned back to Canada after this training, everyone thought I had gone crazy! I was living a sweet life – the ‘Canadian dream’ – however it was not MY dream life.
In 2012, after 10 years in the corporate world, I resigned to pursue my passion of teaching yoga, sharing music and traveling the world to connect with others. I am no stranger to adversity having overcome alcoholism, drug abuse, workaholism, obesity, divorce and cancer. I am truly grateful for all of these life experiences as they made me who I am today and allow me to connect with others who have experienced challenging life situations. Since cleaning up my lifestyle, getting clear on my vision and pursuing my passion – I now lead transformational yoga workshops & retreats around the world – inspiring others to follow their dreams and lead with their hearts. My passion is to empower others to open up to new possibilities in life through yoga and self-inquiry – you can expect a transformational experience!
All of this has been a direct result of the many life-changing experiences with my teacher Baron Baptiste – I am forever grateful and now extremely proud to continue sharing the Baptiste Yoga legacy around the world
Happy Jack :)
Jack Boken
Find Jack at:

Happy Jack Yoga

www.happyjack.me