Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Jack Boken

Learning to love all aspects of myself, even my deepest and darkest secrets, has opened my heart to true love and ignited my personal journey of transformation. In learning to share who I am without shame, I discovered my life purpose as a yoga teacher, empowerment coach and musician.

I lead transformational workshops and retreats in over ten countries. My Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga classes are infused with live music (guitar and vocals), self inquiry and personal empowerment. Whether you join me for a yoga program or coaching intensive, we journey into profound self inquiry and create a strong sense of connection to the heart that will open you up to new possibilities in life.

Baron Baptiste is my primary teacher with whom I have received my RYT500 certification and I continue to both study and assist. I have also had the pleasure to study with many renowned teachers around the world and immersing myself in the traditional style of yoga during a life changing journey across India. I have had the pleasure to both speak and teach at Yoga Festivals around the world such as the Pure Living Festival in Canada and Helsinki Yoga Festival in Finland.

As I learned to love all aspects of who I am, I have grown my strength to navigate through all my past challenges – including a life of alcoholism, drug abuse, workaholism, obesity, divorce and cancer. My daily practice of meditation, asana and self inquiry are the pillars to creating my dream life. Join me for a yoga class or a coaching program to experience a strong sense of authenticity and possibility. My passion is to inspire and empower others to develop integrity with themselves and pursue their passions.

Jack Boken
Find Jack at:

Happy Jack Yoga

www.happyjack.me