Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Heidi Fricke

Prior to yoga, I taught everything from spinning classes to aerobics while trying to survive the corporate world, motherhood and my everyday life. If I wasn’t teaching or working, I was running. Running is what brought me to yoga. Everyone said yoga improves running. I soon realized yoga had more to offer than just a physical practice. Slowing down and hearing myself breathe fascinated me. Yoga became a huge part of my daily practice and life. It became my passion. In 2002, I left the corporate world and my yoga journey began. I trained with everyone possible. However, I was always looking for more. In 2007, I attended my first Baptiste Personal Revolution Bootcamp and since that moment my life has never been the same. I am a 500-Hour Certified Baptiste Teacher. I always tell people yoga changed my life but Baptiste transformed my life physically and spiritually. In Baptiste Yoga, I found simplicity, power and authenticity. For the first time in years, I was finally waking up to my life and full potential.

In September 2011, the doors to the first Simply Power Yoga opened. Owning a studio is the best thing I have ever done, not only for myself but for the community. I have to admit I was afraid of failing and people not showing up. However, once I opened the doors something changed inside of me. It was not about failing or succeeding. It was about doing what I believed in and showing up 100% everyday for every student. December of 2012, the second Simply Power Yoga opened its doors and the journey continues. The studio is involved in the both the local and global community and is committed to making a difference. Being part of the Baptiste community is an honor. Simply Power Yoga became an Inspired Baptiste Affiliate studio in September 2012.

My yoga journey continues both on and off the mat. I am not sure where my journey will take me but I know I am ready for everything and anything. Miracles are happening all around me because I have changed my perception about my life experiences and the person I am.

Heidi Fricke
Find Heidi at:

Simply Power Yoga

www.simplypoweryoga.com