Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Haley Bevers

I still remember the first time on my mat. It felt like home. I just didn’t want to leave….I was hooked!

I then moved to the Dallas area spending time in both Dallas and Ft. Worth, TX. I am grateful and fortunate to have trained with amazing yoga instructors. I also had the privilege of practicing many styles of yoga such as Ashtanga, Hatha, Vinyasa, Kripalu, and Bikram, but I kept coming back to a Vinyasa class.

After moving to Ft. Worth I found Indigo Yoga, a Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga Affiliate Studio. This was it! I really opened up and started to live from a more sound place. I had a complete shift in perception and my life changed in a powerful way. This studio inspired me to teach yoga and I pursued my knowledge of Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga.

In 2009, I attended the BPVY Level 1 Teacher Training and in 2010, I attended BPVY Level 2 Teacher Training. I am a Certified Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga and certified with Yoga Alliance as RYT 200 Hour.

My intention is to bring light to my students’ lives and empower them on and off the mat. Students leave my class feeling not only challenged, but also loved and nurtured. I want to create a sense of hope and possibility for my students. I come to my mat often for power, healing and comfort.

Yoga brings me peace, rest, strength, and most importantly love! Baron always says “Put your prayers to poses,” I couldn’t agree more.

Haley Bevers
Find Haley at:

The Yoga Stand

Lubbock, TX
www.theyogastand.com