Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Ha Nguyen

Yoga has changed my life in ways I could never have imagined. I’ve learned that awareness that happiness is within and self discovery is a beautiful journey. These two insights enable me to share myself authentically with my family, friends and students.

My teaching path had been rocky with bouts of doubts, fear, sadness, joy, humility and love. I started teaching yoga 2-3 times a week before my Level Two Teacher Training with Baron Baptiste in 2011. I discovered that my career as a designer at the time was no longer my passion. I went to work to get the paycheck but I counted the time until I was able to teach. In less than a month after my return, I began teaching full time. Now, I share my love for yoga in the greater DC area at 6 different studios. I am constantly learning from my students and teaching from a place of love and gratitude.

Love of yoga through the asana practice.
Gratitude for the gift of awareness and connection that I am able to give and received through yoga.

I look forward to many more opportunities to teach yoga on and off the mat. Baptiste Power Vinyasa had awaken a spirit inside of me. I feel I am on this amazing journey of self love. I am so thankful to share my passion and to help others discover theirs.

Namaste.

Ha Nguyen
Find Ha at:

Yoga Bliss

404 Main Street, 2nd Floor, Gaithersburg, MD 20878
T: 240-720-7954
http://yogablissstudios.com/