Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Fiona Leard

Fiona has Assisted Baron on Teacher Training Bootcamps in Australia, and brings Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga to a number of centres in Sydney through classes and workshops. She also runs a business teaching yoga to professional athletes and sports teams (www.beyondfitness.com.au), helping them develop awareness of mind and body to improve wellbeing and enhance sports performance.

Many years ago I used to jog to the yoga studio, practice, and then jog home again. I really didn’t get it. With a background in sport and fitness, I was drawn to yoga for the physical challenge. It was only when I began practicing Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga, a new world opened up for me, and I began to discover my truth.

After attending Level 1 Baptiste Teacher Training in 2006 and Level 2 in 2007, I discovered new freedom in my life. I learned to leave behind the limiting constraints I placed on myself and understand that life is full of endless possibilities. I started to achieve goals I had been chasing for a long time, and since then, have never looked back. As a teacher in Sydney, Australia, I take pleasure in sharing the Baptiste philosophy with the yoga community here.

Fiona Leard
Find Fiona at:

House of Yoga

www.houseofyoga.com.au