Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Erin Anderson

I am a Certified Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga Teacher passionate about using the transformative tools in yoga to elevate each and every person to live life big. I have personally experienced a huge shift in my life since I was introduced to Baptiste Yoga, one that has allowed me to be up to something bigger than myself. Through a provoking, compassionate and playful style of teaching, I ask you to dive deep into the sensations of your physical body as well as what makes you tick. It’s all about getting to the real deal within. That’s the good stuff.

Power Yoga has taught me that it’s not the grip and effort, it’s the power in vulnerability that ignites my jets. The courage to be vulnerable makes my heart sing.

Through the Baptiste trainings I was introduced to the Africa Yoga Project which opened my eyes to the power of yoga as a means to bringing peace to the world. I am honoured to be an ambassador and team member with AYP with a mission to support a cause that will transform a country in need. I have created the Yoga Jam Events for a Cause fundraising event which elevate spirit, cultivate community and generate abundance both in our community and across the globe. The Yoga Jam Events program is now being offered in communities in Canada, the US and UK as a fundraising tool. Visiting Africa and seeing the work in action has been truly inspiring and I look forward to continuing to support this powerful movement.

Join me on the mat to expand your life. Free up tension so you can reach out…big!

Erin Anderson
Find Erin at:

White Gold Yoga

7170 Nancy Greene Dr Whistler, BC V0N 1
T: 604 932 7848
http://www.whitegoldyoga.com/