Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Cheryl Wickham

Cheryl began practicing yoga because she needed an escape, or so she thought. What yoga really provided was a way to reconnect. Landing her back into her body and reenergizing her from deeper source.

Cheryl has been teaching yoga since 2004 when she earned her registration with the Yoga Alliance. In 2005 she opened Divine Yoga and Massage. In 2009 Divine became an affiliated studio with Baptiste and Cheryl earned her Baptiste teacher certification. She now is deeply involved in the Baptiste community assisting various trainings, offering various workshops at her studio and participating with the Yoga Association of Greater Detroit.

“I love when people ask me how often I practice. Yoga has infiltrated every moment of each day. I practice all the time! The practice is ongoing and limitless on and off the mat. Teaching and assisting are my favorite things to do on the planet. I receive tremendous joy sharing possibility and potential from such a natural place.

“Through certification, I have changed and grounded the foundation of my studio. I now have a clarity around the future of my business and how we present ourselves to the public. A direction that gives myself and my studio a particular purpose which lends to the integrity of what we offer and accreditation within the community, other business owners and our students.”

Cheryl Wickham
Find Cheryl at:

Divine Yoga Company

105 N. Lafayette Ste. 100, South Lyon
www.divineyogacompany.com