Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Chante Walter

“I want to make an impact on the world. I want to know that I gave it my all. I desire to learn and grow every day, and to love fully. I thank God for the gift of yoga and the impact it has add on my life, and in turn the lives of others.”

Chante is a certified Baptiste teacher. She started practicing yoga in 2005, took her 200 hour teacher training in 2008, completed Level 1 with Baron Baptiste, and Level 2 with Paige Elenson. Chante has a heart for helping her students reach breakthroughs in their life that begin in their yoga practice. She has personally seen major changes come about in her own life by facing challenges head on, and without fear. She feels that Baptiste Yoga has peeled away the layers that prevented her from being her most authentic self.

When Chante is not teaching or practicing yoga she is a devoted wife and mom to her two boys. She has a passion for reading, laughing with friends, and eating anything sweet. She loves serving as a volunteer mentor to middle school girls through her church.

“Baptiste methodology has helped me in every area and relationship in my life.”

Chante Walter
Find Chante at:

Yoga One

1318 Central Avenue - D2, Charlotte
www.y1now.com