Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Carla Giambrone

Carla teaches with compassion, clarity and humor. A former high school English teacher, her love of teaching shines through as she leads classes and retreats locally and abroad.

Carla is a motivating teacher and vibrant public speaker. She holds advanced degrees in teaching and has over 25 years experience as a successful commercial real estate, construction management and finance professional.

She has coached & led 40-days’ groups, immersion weekend retreaters, moms, kids and executives. Her passion is to grow by helping others to grow and experience their potential through the practices of yoga, writing, real conversation and being in community.

“Benefits of Baptiste certification include a level of understood quality and rigor that the yoga community recognizes via the Baptiste name. I have been able to design and lead the 40-days’ program at the studio where I teach because of it. It sold out weeks in advance and we have regular dates on the calendar because of its success.

Personally, I love being a Certified Baptiste Teacher because it is credible and recognized, and it speaks to the intensity that I enjoyed, and the esteem that I have for my training.”

Carla Giambrone
Find Carla at:

Midtown Athletic Club

Rochester, NY
http://www.midtown.com/