Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Cara Lowry

Cara is a leader, dreamer, explorer, and a lover of life. She began her yoga journey over 10 years ago, practicing various styles. It wasn’t until her first Baptiste Yoga class in 2010, that she found exactly what she’d been looking for.

Cara realized her dream of opening the first yoga studio in Alexandria, Louisiana, in January 2012. As co-founder and co-owner of Yoga Ya Ya she has helped create a bright, budding, new community of yogis, and people committed to expansion.

“I am continually amazed at the growth I have experienced, and continue to experience, as my practice connects the dots in life. Yoga has benefited me in every aspect of my being. Being able to share it is a blessing for which I have endless gratitude.”

Cara’s desire for balance, unity, and awareness is what ultimately drew her to yoga. Her passion for yoga shines through each light-hearted yet challenging class she teaches.

Cara graduated with degrees in Business and Elementary/Early Childhood Education. When not teaching yoga, she enjoys traveling, music, reading, and exploring outdoors.

Cara Lowry
Find Cara at:

Yoga Ya Ya

http://www.yoga-yaya.com/