Senior Teacher:
Bill Raup

Bill has been a teacher and student of Baron Baptiste since 1995, founding the Baptiste Affiliate Power Yoga Works in 1998 – one of the first Baptiste affiliate studios in the country. Currently there are two Power Yoga Works studios – in Philadelphia, PA and Malvern, PA. Bill was named one of the “Area’s Best Yoga Instructors” by Philadelphia Magazine in 2010. Bill’s studios also have been awarded “Best of Philly” for yoga by Philadelphia Magazine.

Bill credits his success of his studios to Baron’s style of yoga and is genuinely grateful for Baron’s guidance and inspiration given to him over his 15 years of friendship with him.

“Baron’s honesty, integrity, and truthfulness in business and with me personally has made him a person to admire and love. I am truly blessed to have him in my life.”

Along with running his studios and teacher trainings in Pennsylvania, Bill assists Baron at his teacher trainings. When Bill is away from the studios, he spends his time with his wife Dawn, kids, grandkids, his church and three bernese mountain dogs.

Bill Raup
Find Bill at:

Power Yoga Works

81 Lancaster Avenue , Malvern
www.poweryogaworks.com