Baptiste Yoga Certified Teacher:
Annie Range Barclay

Annie took her 1st yoga class in 2000 with her sister Beth. Annie woke up that next morning having experienced the best night’s sleep, ever! As she began to carve out time for yoga, she found herself leaving each class feeling ready for her active life with her husband, three young kids and a part time job.

Annie began to teach Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga in 2006 after attending Level I. She attended Level II in 2009. In September of 2010, Annie opened Om on the Range Yoga Studio, Bucktown, a sister studio to the original Om on the Range, Lakeview. This sibling studio was opened with her sister Beth, Beth’s husband Terry and her husband Buck in the heart of Chicago.

Annie loves the transformative power of Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga. Practicing yoga clears her out each and every time she gets on her mat; a clearing for all the possibilities in her life. Through her teaching, Annie has the opportunity to share her love of yoga with her students while also allowing her to connect to her creative side. Her powerful classes invite students to explore a fun and creative flow.

“It was a great thrill and honor to be certified in May, 2011. I feel blessed to be a part of the Baptiste Community. Teaching and practicing yoga helps me to be the best me!”

Annie Range Barclay
Find Annie at: